This kit is made according to archival drawings from the Russian Navy. All elements of yawl correspond to the specifications and designs of the late 18th and first half of the 19th centuries. The stem, keel and stern bush have the correct joints. Oarlocks and frame construction are accurate for the period.
The kit incudes:
- Blanks and drawings for making the oars, mast and a rack
- Full laser-cutting of all parts of yawl is made of high quality pear wood.
- A convenient jig for assembly and many innovations developed make assembly as easy as possible.
- The kit includes a color step-by-step photo instruction.
- as the second boat for MK0302 POLOTSK and MK0401 PHOENIX
- for the MK0303 kit, the tender AVOS (note that the AVOS kit we sell already includes this yawl)
- for schooners, brigs and corvettes built between roughly 1806 and 1840.
Length: 2-3/4″ (68mm)
Height: 1/2″ (12mm)
Width: 1″ (25mm)